Monday, December 12, 2011

12/7/11 Just a quickie

I am getting close to me one year anniversary of HRT!! It has been a year filled with ups and downs but mostly UP=) ! I feel amazing and have not had a single regret.. I only wish I could have started a job that was less strict about appearance! I accomplished a lot in my personal life, not so much in my professional life but that is next! I started Jan 14,2011 last years, this years New Years Resolution was start HRT, gain confidence in myself as newly re-born Woman and date more! This is the first time in my life I actually accomplished all I set out to do! What an amazing feeling, being able to actually have control over your life and live for yourself! Soooo liberating.. I am ready to tackle 2012 with a new set of lofty near impossible New Years Goals! Get a new job,apartment,legally change my name and get a new Drivers License!!

I can't wait until the end of this month! I am going on a Romantic Southern Vacation with my BF..yay!! Headed to one of Yahoo's top vacation spots in the cold temps..Should be a blast filled with a romantic historic and even famous town! We plan to sight see quite a bit and even roam the hundreds of year old Grave Yards to both visit some of the historic leaders of the past and catch a ghost on camera! I hope we get to celebrate New Years lying on the beach watching the fireworks show! Then a short trip back to a Romantic hotel and the right way to ring in the New Year, spending time with the on you love the most! Well I will update after the trip!! B jealous..j/k ;)

**HAPPY NEW YEAR**

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jim! thnx..I'm the one who is lucky, to have someone who cares about me the way he does..I never thought I would find a man who treats me soo well. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're entitled to that, it's not an accident-it's the way it's supposed to be honey xxxx Jim

    ReplyDelete